Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tia Photography

A friend of mine recently introduced me to a local photographer, I'm a big fan of her work.

We've been discussing putting up some of her photography on here and here is what Christina had to say about her company:

Tia Photography was started 3 years ago, it is my own self stared company and I am the only photographer, Tia is me! It is my childhood nick name my Grandmother and family called me, so my company is very close to my heart!

I have been shooting, self taught since I was 17 years old. I lived in the country and practiced on my surroundings and my new daughter.  I worked in Social Services until making the career change and going to Algonquin College and graduating in May 2009.  I decided it was time and my company was started and has been going ever since! I shoot family portraits, maternity, newborn, couples, and weddings. I have a studio in my home. I feel totally, 100 percent in love with what I do and soooo grateful! My clients have advertised for me the past 3 years and kept my company growing! I am so lucky. It's been hard, but all worth it.



Christina is a great photographer and has a great eye for an image.  Please check out her site, and check back for more wedding features.  You might want to catch her before she gets too popular!

No comments:

Post a Comment