Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trash the Dress

I first heard about Trash the Dress photo sessions at a wedding show last year.  My friend and I were browsing for photographers for her upcoming wedding, and one had a trash the dress session that could replace an engagement shoot in her packages.

This got me interested, you can create very cool photos, and it's something that you can do with your dress after your big day.

Many of the sessions I have seen have been in water, or in a city with graffiti... then I came across this the other day on google.


Is this going too far?  Could any of you really burn your dress?

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! Trash the dress is an amazing model shoot just for you (and you can include hubby too). Originally started as part of destinations weddings, you don't have ot "trash the dress" per se, but it is awesome to have the oppourtunity to create some amazing images without the pressure of the big day. I have had many clients that simply did not like the images that their photographer tooka dn want to do it over again, Others just want a reason to rock the froclk again...
    Feel free to visit my trash the dress gallery...
    http://www.m-contemporaryphotography.com/index2.php?v=v1#/gallery2/3/

    ReplyDelete