Wednesday, April 14, 2010

We Do Printing!

... no that's the name of the company!

Back at the end of February I attended a wedding show called Wed By Hand put together by Beyond Events.  What a great show it was!  I was introduced to many great, local, independent wedding vendors!  No Costco invites there!

The invitations that did blow me away were the beautiful letterpress invites by We Do Printing.  The invitations are all handmade with a Heidelberg Letterpress.  Ian explained to me the complicated process that goes into creating each individual template (and they do it themselves) providing amazing quality!  I know I would make a mistake explaining it.

I also love that their paper is all eco-friendly cotton paper... one paper was even made from recycled jeans!

Located in Cornwall and with their new website live, please check out We Do Printing at http://wedoprinting.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment