Wednesday, April 21, 2010

urbanfête!

Last night after having “one of those days”, I left straight from work hoping to make it to urbanfête before it closed at 6pm.
I spent most of the walk going over what had gone on that day, everything I had to do that night and then thinking about speaking at our fantastic Sangria night tonight.

All the stress and craziness went away as soon as I walked into the urbanfête store. Owner Christine was finishing up a sale and then gave me a tour of the cute store and then the studio space upstairs. The downstairs area is a little store space that sells sell cardstock, envelopes, clients can come in and get what they need to make their own invitations as well as notebooks, cards and cute accessories. It’s a bright and happy space I don’t think it’s possible to be unhappy or stressed in this environment! The open concept space allows both Kevin and Christine to work in the space, share their ideas, while meeting the needs of their clients.

The best part in my opinion is that when you are having urbanfête create your invitations they meet with you upstairs in the studio and you can see right away what your invitation looks like, with your names and your information. It feels real right away.

I went to the store intending on buying a few sheets of paper and left with lots more! It’s a great store and the friendly, happy ownership will make this business go far!

No comments:

Post a Comment