Saturday, May 1, 2010

Working away....

Ever since the Networking event I've been a little lax on my blogging responsibilities.  I promise to fix that now.  With the conference under way and another project on the go I am definitely busy!

I did want to share some great photos from the Ottawa Wedding Professionals Networking Event.

It was a great time, I was very glad to put some faces to names and meet some new people as well.  Please stay tuned for the next event in November.

Thank you to Lago for letting us use your space!  It was beautiful!

and Michelle VandenBosch for the amazing flowers!

Carlo our fatastic DJ from Quality Entertainment! Nicole was one of our amazing volunteers!

and BH Photography for all the wonderful photos!

That just names a few of the amazing people that were involved!  Thank you so much!  See you in November!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete