Friday, May 14, 2010

I love Tweek!!

While researching my upcoming project (I promise news will follow soon) I went into a little store I love on Dalhousie called The Workshop.  It's a great store with unique designers and amazing accessories!  The best part of the store is that it focuses on local and Canadian women designers.

The store (as great as it is) is not the point.  The point is this little accessory I bought while I was there.  It's a little tie necklace, by a company called Tweek.  Her stuff sells on Etsy, in Toronto and just the one store in Ottawa.  I've been wearing it everywhere and getting tons of compliments.

I don't have a picture of me and mine, but I'll borrow a photo from her Etsy site and hopefully she won't mind too much!

Wouldn't it be cute, if you were a girl and some guy's "best man", same sex wedding & both girls want to wear dresses or even just have your bridesmaids wear them with their dresses.  I just wear mine on casual Friday to the office.

Check it out ilovetweek.ca!

No comments:

Post a Comment