Thursday, May 13, 2010

www.juliecbutlerphotography.com

So now I've spelt it out for you so you have no excuse not to check out her photos.

I met Julie recently at this fantastic networking event (haha... so I hosted the event), I met a number of great people there but I've had Julie's card in my jacket pocket since that night.

Julie posted some photos from a wedding she did recently, and not only did the pictures catch my eye, they have an amazing story. 

Just over a month after their engagement Joey was seriously injured in a motocross accident.  Married less than a year later, on their 7th anniversary.  It's truely an amazing story.  Read it here!

But first check out a couple of the photos here!


1 comment:

  1. By far one of the most touching weddings I have seen this year...glad I am finally getting a chance to see the new Blog "Trixie"...great work!
    m

    ReplyDelete