Monday, May 10, 2010

Ashton Station Bridal

Saturday night I ventured out in the rain and snow (at least we didn't have as much as Calgary).

I headed to Carleton Place to find the new bridal boutique, called Ashton Station Bridal.  It was the opening evening for this new exclusive Rivini boutique.  It is also the only store in Ottawa that carries these beautiful gowns!

When I went to the event, I was told that the boutique was in an old church.  In my head that meant that I pictured the place I was going to as a dark room in a basement.  Instead I walked up a set of stairs into a delightful, bright and fresh white room with beautiful dark wood floors.  Part of the room set up for a consultation then the back area set up with fitting rooms, large floor to ceiling mirrors and a beautiful church bench from a childhood church.

To add to the excitement of the evening Rivini's designer was on hand providing great insight about her diverse collection and greeting everyone in the room.

Check out the collection here and when you are looking for your dress.  I bet you can find it here!


** please note, visits are by appointment only.

No comments:

Post a Comment