Monday, June 14, 2010

Where does the time go?!?

I thought that quitting both jobs and going to one job would give me more time to commit to my passion/hobby but instead I still seem to be running all over the place doing everything I possibly can to enjoy life.

Part of that is my new job and part of that is weddings...

My first wedding this year was a girl who has become a great friend!  (She also has an amazing collection of 80's music)  The DJ company, Quality Entertainment, once again stepped it up.  L's mum made lots of great cupcakes and the venue which I wasn't sure of before pulled off a great event with great staff.

Here are some of my pictures to hold you over until I get the professional ones!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job. I've added this link to my blog:
    http://wp.me/pMIlZ-7C

    ReplyDelete