Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Bold and the Beautiful

I'd like to think of myself as a relatively bold potential future bride... and I have a friend who wore a floral summer dress for her wedding.

Would I be able to pass up the tradition of a white dress?  I've often thought about it when walking by a local designer's store in the market.

An article on CNN this week brought it to mind again.  Read the article here.


Could I wear a blue and green dress or a black dress?  Could you?

photo from CNN.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I know this has nothing to do with this particular post, but I just wanted to let you know that the 4th book of Bridal Quartet is now out!! I picked mine up the other day & finished it that night. The only quibble I have with the series is we don't see Emma, Laurel's & Parkers weddings! She needs to start another series!

    ReplyDelete