Thursday, October 22, 2009

My first Post

Another wedding season has passed. This was a good one for me though, a bit of a Renaissance for me. No longer a hopeless romantic without an outlet, I have a fantastic boyfriend, my aunt got married for the first time at 50 and I have had the opportunity to brush off the wedding magazines and start helping a few of my friends plan their upcoming nuptuals.

That's what brought me to creating this site. I've been trying to get into wedding planning for years, the industry excites me! I've been trying to find a good resource for Ottawa brides to go to, feel comfortable asking questions and getting the answers they are looking for. What venues are good options for them? How do these colour match? How much should I be spending on photography? Plus great ideas for do-it yourself projects to help keep the budget down. I also wanted to find a place to show Ottawa vendors, we have some great ones here!

Please stay tuned for updates... I can't wait to share my passion with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment