Tuesday, November 3, 2009

well it was less than a week...

and probably the first book I've finished in a while.

My first venture into romance novels and it was great. I can't wait to start the second one... but wait, that means I'll have to wait for the 3rd and 4th books!

I've always known I was one of those hopeless romantics. The girls that movies like The Notebook are written for. This book was great in that it didn't have the grand romantic gestures, just the little things that make someone realize they are in love. The main love interest that listens, is patient, cooks, stands up to us when we are being stupid... but can hold your hand just that right way and look at you like you are the only thing that matters.

Ahhh... romance.

Everyone should read this book, if you are looking for a nice fun read that will leave you smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment