Monday, March 8, 2010

Coffee (and Tea) with AMBPhoto

Yesterday I had the pleasure of sitting down for a little chat with Anne-Marie of AMBPhoto, recently had a launch party with two other Ottawa businesses First Kiss Films and be sweet chocolate.

I have to say I love these little meetings because I am learning so much about some very interesting people.

Meeting Anne-Marie was like catching up with an old friend and she has such an exciting year coming up that I found myself excited for her.  Her year will include a wedding in Italy, one in Cuba and a dream workshop in Mexico with industry speakers including Abby Larsen of Style Me Pretty!  Anne-Marie studied English and Fine Arts at Bishop’s University which she followed up with a diploma in Photography at Algonquin, and then she discovered her love for photographing people.  Weddings specifically, she described to me, were a day that combines everything she loves to photograph people, food and different locations.  She is so genuine and professional with a true pride in her work.  The handmade CD albums are a beautiful finishing touch to show just how much she cares.

I know she will be successful!  

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment