Saturday, March 27, 2010

Little Cakes

Wednesday night I attended one of Little Cakes monthly tasting nights!  Trust me their business is taking off!  They hadn't event hosted this March's tasting by the time the next one for April had already filled up.

It was definitely worth the trip out to Kanata!  Dozen's of lovely little cupcakes in a variety of different flavours, the trick was to just pick one favourite.  I finally decided on my 2 favourites... Lemon Cranberry and Brownie.  My boyfriend, who was lucky enough to come with me, picked the Banana Rama as his favourite.

I asked some questions (and eavesdropped on other peoples) after I had made my tasting rounds to understand a little more about the finer details.  You can mix and match flavours, change the icing on any kind to another flavour, add fondant toppers, pretty little silver beads.  All their cupcakes are made from scratch and fresh, the day before your event.  When packaged properly you can keep the leftovers for brunch the next day and the ones with fruit in them stay fresh a little longer.

I wanted to say hello before I left (with the sugar coma just mintes from setting in) I had to interrupt because there was a line of people wanting quotes and placing orders. 

(sorry ladies I borrowed your photo from Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment