Monday, March 1, 2010

My meeting with X Photography

This morning was supposed to be the first meeting for Bridget from X Photography.  I spoiled the meeting a little after I spotted her helping out another vendor at the Wed by Hand show this past weekend!  What great team work.  I couldn't just walk by, I had to say hello, so instead of just meeting this morning it was our opportunity to just sit down and have a chat.

I met with both Briget and her husband Rashaad, the husband and wife team behind X Photography and also to be noted parents of 6!  Officially in the business for a year and a half, but they have had a passion for photography for years.  They really make it work!  These two make a great team, even shooting together.  With their wedding photography packages you get 2 photographers!  Rashaad goes with the groom and his wedding party and Bridget goes with the ladies to catch all the special moments getting ready!

Our meeting turned into a surprise photo session. (well it was a surprise idea to me!)  So much fun!  I can tell you that they are so nice and genuine that the smiles they get are real!  I can't wait to see my pictures and post them for you to see, as well as feature some of the weddings that they have done!

No comments:

Post a Comment